Welcome to Stratford upon Avon Athletics Club
Here’s where you can find out a bit more about us. We offer lots of different athletics disciplines including road running, cross country track & field and triathlon and we have members from age 8 and upwards.
We also run couch to 5k sessions several times a year if you’re new to running or have had a pause and want to get back into it.
For general information and membership enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
If you’re interested in coming along and trying out a couple of sessions – let us know and email email@example.com and we’d be delighted to welcome you.
Membership is £30 per quarter by Direct Debit. Membership fees cover mandatory affiliation to the appropriate Governing bodies e.g. England Athletics and benefits of SUAAC Membership include:
- Fitness, social, mental wellbeing
- Sports Club – Senior affiliation (parking permits please request through membership secretary)
- Family, Student & Coaching Membership
- Swimming pool training sessions
- Coaching – UKA qualified/DBSd
- Access to cycle training
- Coaches & Officials – recruit, qualify, CPD
- Annual Club T&F championships
- Trained Welfare officers
- Annual Awards
- Affiliations EA, WCAA, various Leagues
- League & Club Races & Competitions
- Track & Pavilion – Full range of T&F equipment
- Entry fees to some races
- Stratford School Sportshall – winter use
- Website & Newsletter
- Use of Fields adjoining the track
- Club clothing at cost
If you would like to join the Club please fill in the online membership application form below.
Please note attendance at training may only begin if the Membership Secretary has confirmed via email the successful completion of the application process including completing the Direct Debit mandate.